This is the landing page where you can navigate to any Loops that have been shared with you:
1. Feature Modules: this is how you switch between the major Interloop modules
2. Help Menu: use this dropdown to view shortcuts, the changelog, and contact support if you need help.
3. Notifications Menu: view any recent notifications by clicking this menu.
4. Profile Image: Open a dropdown menu with options to update your profile, edit your settings, or (admin only) make configuration changes to your Interloop instance.
5. New Button: Use this new button to create a new Loop from scratch, from a template, or more.
6. Filter Loops: Use this search bar to quickly filter your list of Loops.
7. Loop Card: Click on this card to navigate into the Loop (see the loop page below for more details)
8. Card Actions: Use this dropdown menu to edit a Loop's configuration, Sharing Settings, and more.
Once you navigate to the Loop, you will see a page with the following structure:
1. Navigate Back: Use this button to navigate back to the list of Loops
2. Loop Menu: Dropdown menu that contains actions to edit configuration, update sharing, view embedding options, and more.
3. Tab Menu: Dropdown menu to quickly search and navigate to a particular tab. This menu also shows any hidden tabs that exist within the Loop.
4. Active Tab: The currently selected tab - this controls which Views and Records are shown below. Use the dropdown menu on the right to edit configuration, sharing settings, & more.
5. Inactive Tabs: This lists the visible tabs that are not currently selected and exist within the Loop.
6: New Tab: Use this button to create a new tab from scratch, from an existing source, and more.
7: Tab Navigator: If the number of tabs expands beyond the viewport of the browser, you can use these buttons to scroll the tabs left & right.
8: Tiles Toggle: Use this button to show / hide the tiles panels above the tabs.
9: Views Menu: Dropdown menu to find and switch between different saved Views.
10: Toolbar: The toolbar allows you to filter, sort, group, hide fields and more. The capabilities within the toolbar change depending on the currently selected View type.